Join Habitat for Humanity supporters from around the state to advocate for policies that help strengthen household resiliency and improve home affordability.
During the week of Feb. 15-17, 2022, participants will connect with Oregon lawmakers and staff to share their stories and urge support for Habitat’s legislative priorities.
This event is free for all participants. Register today so you don’t miss anything!
- A statewide rally/lunch-and-learn opportunity for all participants via Zoom
- Date and time TBD; bookmark the HATC event page to stay in the loop
- Virtual legislative meetings to be scheduled by Habitat Oregon staff (one or two 15-minute meetings per participant on Feb. 15-17)
- Two training sessions to prepare for the legislative meetings
- Jan. 19, 4 p.m. — Training Session 1: Event Basics (click here to watch the recording)
- Feb. 1 — Oregon Legislature convenes
- Feb. 2, 4 p.m. — Training Session 2: Legislative Priorities
- Feb. 7 — Last day to register for Habitat at the Capitol
- Feb. 14, 2 to 6 p.m. — Office Hours: Drop in to ask questions or practice your story
- Feb. 15 TBD — Rally / Lunch-and-Learn
- Feb. 15-17 — Virtual meetings (participants will receive individual calendar requests)