GivingTuesday is a global movement unleashing the power of radical generosity.
GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Since then, it has grown into a year-round global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
Whether it’s some of your time, a donation, or the power of your voice, we believe that everyone has something to give and that every act of generosity counts. Join the movement and give — not just for GivingTuesday on Nov. 30, 2021, but every day. Here are some ways you can give back:
- Give your time or talent: Volunteer with Habitat! Please contact your local Habitat or ReStore to learn more about volunteer opportunities near you.
- Give your voice: Together, we can help make the Cost of Home something we all can afford. Join us: Call on your members of Congress to prioritize housing investments.
- Give money: Invest in our work at Habitat for Humanity of Oregon to ensure that more Oregonians experience the transformational power of homeownership and the opportunity to live out a brighter future.
- Do you have some cryptocurrency to spare? Habitat Oregon is participating in the #FallGivingChallenge. Your first donation will be matched up to $100
- Give goods: When you shop or donate to your local ReStore, you help build, rehabilitate and repair safe and affordable homes in your community and around the world.
- Give kindness: Buy someone lunch or compliment a friend. For more ideas, search the hashtag #GivingTuesday on your favorite social media network.