Join Habitat for Humanity supporters from around the state to advocate for policies that help strengthen household resiliency and improve home affordability.
We are thrilled to announce that Habitat at the Capitol will return to Salem for an in-person event on Wednesday, March 8. Participants will meet with Oregon lawmakers to share their stories and urge support for Habitat’s legislative priorities. We hope you and your colleagues will join us.
Registration is closed; please stay tuned for opportunities to engage with your state lawmakers from home
- Jan. 17 — Oregon Legislature convenes; registration for Habitat at the Capitol opens
- Feb. 16 — Pre-HATC training 1: Event Basics, 11 a.m. (Watch recording)
- Feb. 28 — Pre-HATC training 2: Legislative Priorities, 11 a.m. (Join Zoom)
- March 6 — Office hours for additional prep, 3 to 6 p.m. (Join Zoom)
- March 7 — No-host dinner for participants arriving early in Salem, 6 p.m. (RSVP to Megan by Feb. 28)
- March 8 — Habitat at the Capitol in Salem
Lodging and meals
- We recommend the Best Western Mill Creek Inn in Salem for the night of March 7. The group rate has expired, but there are still rooms available. Click here to reserve your room
- Habitat Oregon will coordinate rooms for members of the Homeowner Advisory Council
- Participants will receive lunch and coffee/pastries/snacks on Wednesday, March 8
- For participants arriving early to Salem, feel free to join us for a no-host dinner at Ritter’s at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, March 7. RSVP to Megan by Feb. 28