A career with Habitat for Humanity helps build homes, communities and hope each day. Search for job openings around the state of Oregon. Thank you for your interest!
Job Listings at a Glance
- North Willamette Valley HFH: Executive Director
- Mid-Willamette Valley (Salem): ReStore Director
- Mid-Willamette Valley (Salem): ReStore Warehouse and Customer Service Associate
- Portland Metro ReStores: Salvage Services Supervisor
- Portland Metro ReStores: Donation Pickup Driver
Executive Director – North Willamette Valley HFH
- The Executive Director, in accordance with the objectives, policies and directives set forth by the affiliate Board of Directors provides overall executive leadership for the affiliate and ReStores. Responsibilities include supervision and mentoring of paid staff, networking with community service organizations, serving as the public face and spokesperson and providing the necessary follow-up to ensure the whole organization runs smoothly and effectively while carrying out the goals and objectives of the mission. Position based in Mt. Angel. Service area includes: Canby, Aurora, Hubbard, Woodburn, Gervais, Mt. Angel, Scotts Mills and Silverton. Email résumé and cover letter to Hiring Committee, at firstname.lastname@example.org, before 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 28 with “Executive Director” in the subject line. Limit cover letter to two pages. Click here to read the full job description before applying.
ReStore Director – HFH of the Mid-Willamette Valley (Salem)
- The ReStore Director oversees store operations. This position is accountable for maintaining a positive, motivated, and energetic relationship with customers and volunteer staff. Daily responsibilities include customer service, volunteer management, collections, procurement, donation processing, sales, financial performance, and loss control. Read the full description HERE. To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to Vicki Dickerman-Curry, Director of Finance & Operations, at email@example.com
ReStore Warehouse and Customer Service Associate – HFH of the Mid-Willamette Valley (Salem)
- The ReStore Warehouse and Customer Service Associate is responsible for providing excellent customer service and warehouse support to the operation of the Habitat for Humanity ReStore. The position will have contact with the public when they visit or call the ReStore. The ReStore Associate is responsible for working with other staff and volunteers to manage all aspects of day-today retail operations as directed. Read the full description HERE.
Salvage Services Supervisor – Portland Metro ReStores
- The Salvage Service Supervisor is responsible for leadership and on-site management of the Salvage Service program, including hands-on deconstruction, gathering and transporting salvageable materials for resale at Habitat for Humanity ReStores. Salvage Service provides a cost effective means of residential non-structural deconstruction for our clients. Daily tasks include project evaluation and oversight, customer service, documentation, and handling and management of large, heavy materials such as cabinet sets, lumber, doors, windows and lighting. Salvage Service regularly removes kitchens (cabinets and appliances) as a main staple of work, though we salvage many other building materials from residences that are slated for demolition, for example. Application materials should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Salvage Services Supervisor” in the subject line by Dec. 9, 2018. Read the full description and apply.
Donation Pickup Driver – Portland Metro ReStores
- The donation pickup driver is responsible for performing general driver duties as described below for residential and business pickups This job operates in both an open, warehouse retail environment and on highways and residential streets in urban and rural settings. This position is very active and requires good driving skills, standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, climbing and lifting all day. The employee must frequently lift, move and/or load items over 50 pounds.The donation pickup driver is expected to perform all tasks safely, efficiently, and effectively, and to use polite and respectful communication with staff, volunteers and customers. Application materials should be submitted to email@example.com with “Donation Pickup Driver” in the subject line by Oct. 30, 2018. Read the full description and apply.