A career with Habitat for Humanity helps build homes, communities and hope each day. Search for job openings around the state of Oregon. Thank you for your interest.
Job Listings at a Glance
- McMinnville Area Habitat for Humanity: Development Coordinator
- Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County: ReStore Associate
- Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East: Staff Accountant
- The Development Coordinator is a full-time exempt position responsible for working with the Executive Director to plan, organize, implement, and evaluate all aspects of agency resource development, including prospect recruitment and retention, annual giving, planned gifts, fundraising events, and competitive grant funding. This position works closely with the Resource Development Committee. To apply: Send application, resume and letter of interest to Mary Stern at MacHabitat, PO Box 301, McMinnville, Oregon 97128 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to see the full job description and apply.
- Under the general direction of the ReStore Manager, ReStore Associates are responsible for providing friendly and professional customer service while maintaining a safe, clean, and organized merchandising area. This position provides direction to volunteers and supports the ReStore Manager as needed. Click here to see the full job description and apply.
- At Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East, we’re invested in creating a Metro area where everyone has the opportunity to build a better life. The Staff Accountant supports all aspects of finance and accounting operations for Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East, a ~$10MM construction and ~$5MM retail organization. This position ensures compliance with organization policies and procedures as they pertain to accounts payable/receivable. To view the full job description and apply, please visit the link in the job title above.