A career with Habitat for Humanity helps build homes, communities and hope each day. Search for job openings around the state of Oregon. Thank you for your interest.
Job Listings at a Glance
- McMinnville Area Habitat for Humanity: Development Coordinator
- Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County: Construction Manager
- Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County: Administrative Assistant
- Willamette West Habitat for Humanity: Construction Crew Leader (2 positions)
- Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East: Community Development Manager
- Vancouver Habitat for Humanity Store: Store Supervisor
- The Development Coordinator is a full-time exempt position responsible for working with the Executive Director to plan, organize, implement, and evaluate all aspects of agency resource development, including prospect recruitment and retention, annual giving, planned gifts, fundraising events, and competitive grant funding. This position works closely with the Resource Development Committee. To apply: Send application, resume and letter of interest to Mary Stern at MacHabitat, PO Box 301, McMinnville, Oregon 97128 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to see the full job description and apply.
- Under the general direction of the Executive Director, the Construction Manager is responsible for the overall construction and rehab programs of Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County. In accordance with HFHLC house plans, Habitat for Humanity International, and HFHLC specifications and quality requirements, supervises overall construction activity and provides leadership to construction activity, including all paid contractors, subcontractors, and volunteers. Insures that a safe construction environment is maintained in accordance with HFHLC policies and OSHA, state, county, and city regulations.. Click here to see the full job description and apply.
- Under the direction of the Executive Director (ED), the Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring efficient coordination of day-to-day operations by providing administrative support and office management. Working with a third-party provider, the Administrative Assistant will support human resources activities. The Administrative Assistant will also serve as the confidential assistant to the ED. All applicants must complete an online application and upload their resume and cover letter. Please tell us why you are the perfect candidate to become our new Administrative Assistant and why you want to work for Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County. Click here to see the full job description and apply.
- Construction crew leaders play an integral part in building and repairing more homes, leading to better neighborhoods and communities. As a construction crew leader, you will lead and develop groups of skilled and unskilled volunteers and homeowner families in construction activities all while maintaining a safe, efficient work environment. Using volunteer management techniques, you will manage volunteers and homeowner families as they assist in the building of new homes and/or repairing existing homes or completing weatherization projects. Together, you will perform hands-on construction tasks including, but not limited to, demolition, framing, insulation, drywall, flooring, roofing, finish carpentry and landscaping. Click here to see the full description and apply.
- The Volunteer Program Assistant is a dynamic position that combines in-office coordination and support of the Volunteer Programs with direct onsite volunteer facilitation. In supporting the Volunteer Programs team, this position works interdepartmentally to ensure accurate scheduling, timely communication, and excellent experiences for individual and group volunteering. The Volunteer Program Assistant supports the Volunteer and Business Engagement Manager in the growth and success of Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East’s (HFHPME’s) Playhouse Program. The responsibilities of which include the facilitation of Playhouse Program construction events, leading groups of volunteers in materials cut-out and prep at a workshop space, and overseeing the Playhouse Program workshop space and inventory. Additionally, this position supports the Volunteer Programs and Resource Team as a whole through volunteer facilitation and communication, event logistics, and other duties as needed. To apply, please submit a complete application packet to Employment@HabitatPortlandMetro.org with “Volunteer Program Assistant” in the subject line. Application packets must include: (1) A complete resume, including dates of employment; (2) A cover letter identifying how you heard of this opportunity and addressing how your personal and professional experiences have prepared you for this position; and (3) Three references: at least two professional. Click here to see the full job description.
- At Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East, we’re invested in creating a Metro area where everyone has the opportunity to build a better life. We are currently seeking a Community Development Manager to join our team. This is a full-time, exempt position starting at $45,701-$57,127 annually, commensurate with experience. At Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East we offer a great benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, and alternative care coverage; vacation and sick leave; holidays; a matching retirement plan; and more! The Community Development Manager leads the implementation of Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East’s programs and services that improve the quality of life in targeted neighborhoods and communities. This position assesses the development goals and housing needs of communities, evaluates the opportunities to work collaboratively with other organizations, and makes recommendations to leadership of the organization. To apply, please submit the following to Employment@HabitatPortlandMetro.org with “Title” in the subject line: (1) A complete resume, including dates of employment; (2) A cover letter identifying how you heard of this opportunity and addressing how your personal and professional experiences have prepared you for this position; and (3) Three references: at least two professional. Click here to see the full job description.
- The Store Supervisor is responsible for monitoring, anticipating, and prioritizing daily maintenance of the sales floor, receiving areas, break room, restrooms, and outdoor public areas. Responsibilities also include planning and delegation of tasks, ensuring a clean and safe environment, engaging and directing staff and volunteers, and working with management to fulfill all aspects of day-to-day operations as directed. Store Supervisors are expected to perform all tasks safely, efficiently, and effectively, and to use polite and respectful communication with staff, volunteers, and customers. To apply, please submit a complete application packet to Employment@
HabitatPortlandMetro.org with “Clark County Store Supervisor” in the subject line. Application packets must include: (1) A complete resume, including dates of employment; (2) A cover letter identifying how you heard of this opportunity and addressing how your personal and professional experiences have prepared you for this position; and (3) Three references: at least two professional. Click here to see the full job description.