A career with Habitat for Humanity helps build homes, communities and hope each day. Search for job openings around the state of Oregon. Thank you for your interest.
Job Listings at a Glance
- Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East: Volunteer Program Manager
- Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East: Gresham ReStore Store Supervisor
- Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East: Construction Superintendent
- Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East: ReStore Employment Opportunities
- This is an exciting opportunity to take one of the largest volunteer programs in the Portland, Oregon region to new heights by bringing together two separately administered programs into one centralized program. The Volunteer Program Manager will bring together the retail program with the homebuilding program to support volunteer needs across the entire organization, including: four retail locations, several homebuilding construction sites, the volunteer-based business engagement program, and office volunteer needs. This individual reports directly to the VP of Resource Development while also receiving key directives from the VP of Retail Operations. For more details and to apply, please follow the link in the job title above.
- The Store Supervisor monitors, anticipates, and prioritizes daily maintenance of the sales floor, receiving areas, break room, restrooms, and outdoor public areas. Responsibilities also include planning and delegation of tasks, ensuring a clean and safe environment, engaging and directing staff and volunteers, and working with management to fulfill all aspects of day-to-day operations as directed. Store Supervisors are expected to perform all tasks safely, efficiently, and effectively, and to use polite and respectful communication with staff, volunteers, and customers. View the full job description and apply.
- The Construction Superintendent is responsible for supporting the organization’s goal of building 23 homes next year. The individual in this position leads staff, future homebuyers, and volunteers in performing in-house construction activities, including site preparation, foundation systems, rough framing, window and door installation, weatherproofing, siding, interior and exterior painting, flooring installation, millwork installation, fence building, and landscaping. Providing a quality volunteer experience is a key element of Habitat’s mission. The Construction Superintendent directly supervises work teams on site and must be mindful of their diverse abilities by assigning work that can be accomplished successfully. View the full job description and apply.
- Are you looking for meaningful work in a fast paced, exciting environment? Are you a motivated team player with an interest in reuse? If so, we’d like to hear from you. We’re currently hiring Associates, a Supervisor, and an Assistant Manager. Please follow the link above for details.