A career with Habitat for Humanity helps build homes, communities and hope each day. Search for job openings around the state of Oregon. Thank you for your interest!
Job Listings at a Glance
- Portland ReStore: Receiving Supervisor
- Portland ReStore: Part-Time ReStore Associate
- Habitat for Humanity ReStores (Portland Metro): ReStore Donation Pickup Program Assistant
- Mid-Willamette Valley (Salem): ReStore Director
- Mid-Willamette Valley (Salem): ReStore Warehouse and Customer Service Associate
- Portland/Metro East: Homeownership Program Coordinator
- Portland/Metro East: AmeriCorps Family Services Coordinator
- Portland/Metro East: VISTA – ReStore Development
- Portland/Metro East: AmeriCorps Construction Crew Leader
Receiving Supervisor – Portland ReStore
- The ReStore receiving supervisor is responsible for monitoring, anticipating and prioritizing daily maintenance of the ReStore receiving and recycling areas, including planning and delegation of tasks, ensuring a clean and safe environment, engaging and directing staff and volunteers and working with management staff to fulfill all aspects of day-to-day retail operations as directed. Application materials should be submitted to email@example.com. Position is open until filled. Apply early. Read the full description and apply.
ReStore Associate – Portland ReStore
- The ReStore Associate is responsible for working with other staff and volunteers to manage all aspects of day-to-day retail operations as directed. ReStore Associates are expected to perform all tasks safely, efficiently, and effectively, and to use polite and respectful communication with staff, volunteers and customers. Application materials should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is open until filled. Apply early. Read the full description and apply.
ReStore Donation Pickup Program Assistant – Habitat for Humanity ReStores
- The Donation Pickup Assistant’s key responsibility is routing our Habitat for Humanity ReStore box trucks for donation pickups. They help field phone calls, review pickup requests, offer class A customer service and schedule donation pickups to ensure the successful delivery of materials to multiple ReStore locations. Read the full description and apply.
ReStore Director – HFH of the Mid-Willamette Valley (Salem)
- The ReStore Director oversees store operations. This position is accountable for maintaining a positive, motivated, and energetic relationship with customers and volunteer staff. Daily responsibilities include customer service, volunteer management, collections, procurement, donation processing, sales, financial performance, and loss control. Read the full description HERE. To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to Vicki Dickerman-Curry, Director of Finance & Operations, at email@example.com
ReStore Warehouse and Customer Service Associate – HFH of the Mid-Willamette Valley (Salem)
- The ReStore Warehouse and Customer Service Associate is responsible for providing excellent customer service and warehouse support to the operation of the Habitat for Humanity ReStore. The position will have contact with the public when they visit or call the ReStore. The ReStore Associate is responsible for working with other staff and volunteers to manage all aspects of day-today retail operations as directed. Read the full description HERE.
Homeownership Program Coordinator – Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East
- The Homeownership Program Coordinator will work directly with Habitat homebuyers ensuring that they make a successful transition to homeownership. This role will also conduct outreach and recruitment for the Homeownership Program and support the Homeownership Program Manager with the selection of new homebuyers. Read the full description here. To apply, submit the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Homeownership Program Coordinator in the subject line by Sunday, Oct. 7. Please include: A complete resume, including dates of employment; a cover letter addressing how your personal and professional experiences have prepared you for this position; and three references: at least two professional.
AmeriCorps Family Services Coordinator – HFH Portland/Metro East
- As a Family Services Coordinator, you will help our affiliate engage more partner families in the construction of simple, decent and affordable homes in our community. This member position will build and maintain the pipeline of Habitat homebuyers by helping to recruit qualified potential homebuyers, helping them meet our program requirements and helping provide support to existing Habitat homeowners. Some of your responsibilities include: Responding to inquiries from potential applicants regarding the selection process and homeownership program and helping coordinate the homeowner education program for future and current Habitat homeowners, including schedule of trainings, location of classes, and coordination of guest presenters. Read the full description and apply.
VISTA ReStore Development – HFH Portland/Metro East
- As a ReStore Development VISTA, you will work towards the following goals: (1) develop, implement and document a volunteer training and retention program for the ReStore, (2) develop, implement, and document sustainable marketing and outreach strategies, that ultimately contribute towards an increase in unrestricted revenue from increased numbers of store purchases and donations, and (3) research and implement best practices for standard ReStore operating policies and procedures, (4) create and manage social media accounts specific to the volunteer department, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, (5) increase collaboration between ReStores and the three supported affiliates, and (6) develop a volunteer roundtable program to solicit feedback from volunteers on a regular basis. Read the full description and apply.
AmeriCorps Construction Crew Leader – HFH Portland/Metro East
- As a Construction Crew Leader, you are integral to our goals of building more homes and better neighborhoods and communities throughout our service area. Your primary responsibility will be to assist with hands-on construction tasks including, but not limited to, site prep, framing, roofing, finish carpentry, landscaping and clean up. Additionally, you will lead small groups of volunteers, providing them with on-site orientations and safety talks and ensuring that they are well-employed while on work sites. On occasion, you may participate in larger community projects or affiliate events. Read the full description and apply.