A career with Habitat for Humanity helps build homes, communities and hope each day. Search for job openings around the state of Oregon. Thank you for your interest.
Job Listings at a Glance
- McMinnville Area Habitat for Humanity: Development Coordinator
- Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County: Construction Manager
- Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County: Administrative Assistant
- Willamette West Habitat for Humanity: Construction Crew Leader (2 positions)
- Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East: Senior Accountant
- The Development Coordinator is a full-time exempt position responsible for working with the Executive Director to plan, organize, implement, and evaluate all aspects of agency resource development, including prospect recruitment and retention, annual giving, planned gifts, fundraising events, and competitive grant funding. This position works closely with the Resource Development Committee. To apply: Send application, resume and letter of interest to Mary Stern at MacHabitat, PO Box 301, McMinnville, Oregon 97128 or email@example.com. Click here to see the full job description and apply.
- Under the general direction of the Executive Director, the Construction Manager is responsible for the overall construction and rehab programs of Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County. In accordance with HFHLC house plans, Habitat for Humanity International, and HFHLC specifications and quality requirements, supervises overall construction activity and provides leadership to construction activity, including all paid contractors, subcontractors, and volunteers. Insures that a safe construction environment is maintained in accordance with HFHLC policies and OSHA, state, county, and city regulations.. Click here to see the full job description and apply.
- Under the direction of the Executive Director (ED), the Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring efficient coordination of day-to-day operations by providing administrative support and office management. Working with a third-party provider, the Administrative Assistant will support human resources activities. The Administrative Assistant will also serve as the confidential assistant to the ED. All applicants must complete an online application and upload their resume and cover letter. Please tell us why you are the perfect candidate to become our new Administrative Assistant and why you want to work for Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County. Click here to see the full job description and apply.
- Construction crew leaders play an integral part in building and repairing more homes, leading to better neighborhoods and communities. As a construction crew leader, you will lead and develop groups of skilled and unskilled volunteers and homeowner families in construction activities all while maintaining a safe, efficient work environment. Using volunteer management techniques, you will manage volunteers and homeowner families as they assist in the building of new homes and/or repairing existing homes or completing weatherization projects. Together, you will perform hands-on construction tasks including, but not limited to, demolition, framing, insulation, drywall, flooring, roofing, finish carpentry and landscaping. Click here to see the full description and apply.
- At Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East, we’re invested in creating a Metro area where everyone has the opportunity to build a better life. The Senior Accountant supports all aspects of finance and accounting operations for Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East, a ~$10MM construction and ~$5MM retail organization. This position ensures compliance with organization policies and procedures as they pertain to accounts payable/receivable. Click here to see the full job description.