A career with Habitat for Humanity helps build homes, communities and hope each day. Search for job openings around the state of Oregon. Thank you for your interest!
Job Listings at a Glance
- West Tuality Habitat for Humanity: ReStore Manager
- Lincoln County Habitat for Humanity: Administrative and Operations Manager
- Lincoln County Habitat for Humanity: Construction Manager
- Clark County Habitat Store: Part-time Associate
ReStore Manager: West Tuality Habitat for Humanity
- The ReStore Manager provides overall managerial leadership for the Forest Grove ReStore in accordance with the objectives, directives and policies set by the affiliate Executive Director, Board of Directors and Habitat International. To apply: Please submit your resume, including dates of employment, and three references to email@example.com using “ReStore Manager” in the subject line. Applications must be received by 5 p.m. on May 10. Click here to see the full job description.
- The Administrative and Operations Manager (AOM) is responsible for ensuring efficient coordination of day-to-day operations by providing administrative support and accounting services. Working with a third-party provider, the AOM will support human resources activities. The AOM will also serve as the confidential assistant to the Executive Director. All applicants must complete an online application and upload their resume and cover letter. Click here to see the full job description and apply online using HFHLC’s Employment Portal.
- The Construction Manager is responsible for the overall construction and rehab programs of Habitat for Humanity of Lincoln County. In accordance with HFHLC house plans, HFHI and HFHLC specifications and quality requirements, supervises overall construction activity and provides leadership to construction activity, including all paid contractors, subcontractors, and volunteers. Ensures that a safe construction environment is maintained in accordance with HFHLC policies and OSHA, state, county and city regulations. All applicants must complete an online application and upload their resume and cover letter. Click here to see the full job description and apply online using HFHLC’s Employment Portal.
- The ReStore associate is responsible for working with other staff and volunteers to manage all aspects of day-to-day retail operations as directed. ReStore associates are expected to perform all tasks safely, efficiently, and effectively, and to use polite and respectful communication with staff, volunteers and customers. This position is located at the Habitat Store in Vancouver, WA. To apply, submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Clark County Habitat Store Associate” in the subject line. Position is considered open until filled. Application packets will be evaluated as received, early submission encouraged. Application packets must include: (1) A complete resume, including dates of employment; (2) a cover letter identifying how you heard of this opportunity and addressing how your personal and professional experiences have prepared you for this position; and (3) three references: at least two professional. Click here to see the full job description.