A career with Habitat for Humanity helps build homes, communities and hope each day. Search for job openings around the state of Oregon. Thank you for your interest!
Job Listings at a Glance
- Portland ReStore: Part-Time ReStore Associate
- Mid-Willamette Valley (Salem): ReStore Director
- Mid-Willamette Valley (Salem): ReStore Warehouse and Customer Service Associate
- Portland/Metro East: Home Repair Manager
- Portland/Metro East: AmeriCorps Family Services Coordinator
- Portland/Metro East: VISTA – ReStore Development
- Portland/Metro East: AmeriCorps Construction Crew Leader
ReStore Associate – Portland ReStore
- The ReStore Associate is responsible for working with other staff and volunteers to manage all aspects of day-to-day retail operations as directed. ReStore Associates are expected to perform all tasks safely, efficiently, and effectively, and to use polite and respectful communication with staff, volunteers and customers. Application materials should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is open until filled. Apply early. Read the full description and apply.
ReStore Director – HFH of the Mid-Willamette Valley (Salem)
- The ReStore Director oversees store operations. This position is accountable for maintaining a positive, motivated, and energetic relationship with customers and volunteer staff. Daily responsibilities include customer service, volunteer management, collections, procurement, donation processing, sales, financial performance, and loss control. Read the full description HERE. To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to Vicki Dickerman-Curry, Director of Finance & Operations, at email@example.com
ReStore Warehouse and Customer Service Associate – HFH of the Mid-Willamette Valley (Salem)
- The ReStore Warehouse and Customer Service Associate is responsible for providing excellent customer service and warehouse support to the operation of the Habitat for Humanity ReStore. The position will have contact with the public when they visit or call the ReStore. The ReStore Associate is responsible for working with other staff and volunteers to manage all aspects of day-today retail operations as directed. Read the full description HERE.
Home Repair Manager – HFH Portland/Metro East
- The Home Repair Manager is responsible for HFHPME’s Home Repair Program. This position is the first point of contact for applicants to the Home Repair and Preservation Program and manages the selection of homeowners, development of scope of work, and engages and works with subcontractors to ensure that projects are completed to the satisfaction of the homeowner. This position will also work closely with volunteer programs to engage volunteers on Home Repair projects when possible. Read the full description and apply.
AmeriCorps Family Services Coordinator – HFH Portland/Metro East
- As a Family Services Coordinator, you will help our affiliate engage more partner families in the construction of simple, decent and affordable homes in our community. This member position will build and maintain the pipeline of Habitat homebuyers by helping to recruit qualified potential homebuyers, helping them meet our program requirements and helping provide support to existing Habitat homeowners. Some of your responsibilities include: Responding to inquiries from potential applicants regarding the selection process and homeownership program and helping coordinate the homeowner education program for future and current Habitat homeowners, including schedule of trainings, location of classes, and coordination of guest presenters. Read the full description and apply.
VISTA ReStore Development – HFH Portland/Metro East
- As a ReStore Development VISTA, you will work towards the following goals: (1) develop, implement and document a volunteer training and retention program for the ReStore, (2) develop, implement, and document sustainable marketing and outreach strategies, that ultimately contribute towards an increase in unrestricted revenue from increased numbers of store purchases and donations, and (3) research and implement best practices for standard ReStore operating policies and procedures, (4) create and manage social media accounts specific to the volunteer department, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, (5) increase collaboration between ReStores and the three supported affiliates, and (6) develop a volunteer roundtable program to solicit feedback from volunteers on a regular basis. Read the full description and apply.
AmeriCorps Construction Crew Leader – HFH Portland/Metro East
- As a Construction Crew Leader, you are integral to our goals of building more homes and better neighborhoods and communities throughout our service area. Your primary responsibility will be to assist with hands-on construction tasks including, but not limited to, site prep, framing, roofing, finish carpentry, landscaping and clean up. Additionally, you will lead small groups of volunteers, providing them with on-site orientations and safety talks and ensuring that they are well-employed while on work sites. On occasion, you may participate in larger community projects or affiliate events. Read the full description and apply.