Do you pay taxes in Oregon? Consider a charitable donation to Habitat for Humanity of Oregon by designating a portion of your tax refund. Thanks to supporters like you, we reached an important milestone in 2017. We have made the dream of stable and affordable homeownership a reality for more than 2,000 Oregon households. Even as we celebrate this achievement, Habitat for Humanity of Oregon is committed to doing more. Each act of kindness brings us closer to our shared vision of a world where everyone has a decent place to live.
If you have any questions or need help with the images, please contact Megan Parrott at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-260-5248.
How to donate through the Oregon Charitable Checkoff Donations program
Donating through the charitable tax checkoff program is easy!
- Download the Oregon Income Tax Form: Schedule OR-Donate.
- Fill in your donation amount on line 7.
- Print and attach to your Oregon Income Tax Forms.
What your dollar buys
With your help, Habitat homeowners achieve the strength, stability and independence they need to build a better life for themselves and their families.
- $25 Door Lock: A front door lock provides a family something they may have never had before — security.
- $50 Low Flow Toilet: It may be hard to believe, but there are people living here in the U.S. who don’t have working toilets in their homes or any running water. A low flow toilet is environmentally friendly, which means better health and proper sanitation for a Habitat family.
- $100 Bedroom Window: When you install a new window in a Habitat home, you’re providing the opening to a brighter future. It’s more than a window, it’s a symbol of opportunity and hope. It’s the promise of a better tomorrow.
- $500 Wheelchair Ramp: We want to make it possible for everyone to remain in their existing home. A permanent ramp and handrail leading to the front door ensures greater accessibility for a physically challenged homeowner.
- $1000 Home Siding: Siding doesn’t just make a house look good, it provides a shield of protection against harsh weather, destructive pests, such as termites, and dangerous mold and mildew. Siding puts the essential finishing touch on a Habitat home and giving a family the security and stability they need.
Spread the word
Whether you’re a Habitat affiliate in Oregon or a supporter from near or far, we encourage you to use the campaign materials below to help us spread the word about Habitat for Humanity. Right click to save the images.