Do you pay taxes in Oregon? Consider a charitable donation to Habitat for Humanity of Oregon by designating a portion of your tax refund. With your support, Oregon affiliates helped more than 200 households achieve strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter over the last year. Together, we can all help build a world where everyone has a decent place to live.
If you have any questions or need help with the images, please contact Megan by email or by phone at 503-260-5248.
How to donate through the Oregon Charitable Checkoff Donations program
Donating through the charitable tax checkoff program is easy!
- Download the Oregon Income Tax Form: Schedule OR-Donate. You can also access the form through the Oregon Department of Revenue’s income tax packet (page 49).
- Fill in your donation amount on line 7.
- Print and attach to your Oregon Income Tax Forms.
What your dollar buys
With your help, Habitat homeowners achieve the strength, stability and independence they need to build a better life for themselves and their families.
- $25 Door Lock: A front door lock provides a family something they may have never had before — security.
- $50 Low Flow Toilet: It may be hard to believe, but there are people living here in the U.S. who don’t have working toilets in their homes or any running water. A low flow toilet is environmentally friendly, which means better health and proper sanitation for a Habitat family.
- $100 Bedroom Window: When you install a new window in a Habitat home, you’re providing the opening to a brighter future. It’s more than a window, it’s a symbol of opportunity and hope. It’s the promise of a better tomorrow.
- $500 Wheelchair Ramp: We want to make it possible for everyone to remain in their existing home. A permanent ramp and handrail leading to the front door ensures greater accessibility for a physically challenged homeowner.
- $1000 Home Siding: Siding doesn’t just make a house look good, it provides a shield of protection against harsh weather, destructive pests, such as termites, and dangerous mold and mildew. Siding puts the essential finishing touch on a Habitat home and giving a family the security and stability they need.
Spread the word
Whether you’re a Habitat affiliate in Oregon or a supporter from near or far, we encourage you to use the images and sample copy located below to help us spread the word: